Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My bestest friend


You all met my new best friend, Pickles, and now you can meet my bestest friend in the whole world.  Here name is Skylar Roxanne Crouch. I told ya about her in my first post... Now you can see what she looks like.  We do not get to see each other too much right now, because Mom is so busy right now. But we do get to see each other every Sunday for church. Except this Sunday Mom has somewhere to go. I overheard her saying she is dreading it too. Something about too much loss. So, I gave her one of my special hugs and she smiled. 

 I told Mom that Skylar and I need cell phones so we can talk all the time like she and Aunt Lora do on the computer. She said she would think about it. I think she might be getting us some because I heard her ask Aunt Lora when Skylar's birthday was after I showed her she could get us some from eBay. Keep your fingers crossed that she goes and head and orders them soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment