Monday, August 26, 2013

Meet Pickles



In honor of National Dog Day today, Mom let me adopt a puppy of my own.  He is so cute and Mom said he will never get any bigger, which is great since I will always be little too.

I named him Pickles because the adoption place had a green leash and collar that reminded me of pickle juice. After I told the lady what I was going to call him and why she said we should keep the leash and collar then.

I love playing with him.  He is so fun and cute. I took him for a walk around the yard when we got home and Mom said I should not wear my heels while walking him or I would be sorry as she put it.  She was right.. My feet hurt after that. Pickles made it all better though because when I sat down in the chair and took my shoes off he climbed up with me and was trying to give me lots of love.



He is my other best friend. Skylar will always be my bestest friend though.

P.S. Thanks Mom for letting me get Pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment