Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Updates on our lives

So my Aunt Lora mentioned to me earlier today that I have not posted anything on my blog in a while and people might be wondering why..... 

In September we lost my Dad. Mom took it really hard and still struggles a lot.  I hear her crying in her room at night when she thinks I am sleeping. She is getting better though.

Mom got me a big sister, Saylor Emerson, and a little brother, Tucker Lee, I will post their pictures later. I am on Mom's laptop while she is in loading the dishwasher so, I will not have time to post them right now. 

At Thanksgiving Mom bought a house across town so we spent most of the winter trying to move.  My Uncle Rick is working on remodeling it, but he has a lot to do and works a bunch so he can't get to it as quickly as he would like to.  

That has also kept me away from the computer a lot....  We are still trying to unpack everything and get it organized. I hate doing that part as much as Mom. Here is a picture of the house right after we bought it.  




 I will post pictures of my siblings later this week.

-Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment